PRIVACY AND SECURITY POLICY FOR PERSONAL DATA TREATMENT
According to the requirements of the 1377 Decree of 2013, where it defines the information that all Data Treatment Policies must contain.
KIBYS S.A.S is commited withto guarantee the rights and respect of its consumers and clients, employees and third parties in general. That is why it adopts the following manual of information treatment policies and procedures, which must be applied in all activities that involve, totally or partially, the collection, storage, use, circulation and transfer of this information.
These policies are mandatory and strict compliance for KIBYS S.A.S as the responsible party, as well as all third parties acting on behalf of the Company, or who, without acting on behalf of KIBYS S.A.S, process personal data by order of the latter as managers.
Both the person in charge and those in charge, understand, employees, contractors and third parties must observe and respect these policies in the fulfillment of their functions and / or activities even after the termination of legal, commercial, labor or any other kind of ties. Likewise, they undertake to keep strict confidentiality in relation to the data processed.
Any breach of the obligations and, in general, of the policies contained in this document must be reported to: email@example.com
This policy is issued in compliance with Law 1581 of 2012 and Decree 1377 of 2013 and other regulations that modify or add the personal data protection regime and seeks that KIBYS SAS, in its capacity as responsible for handling personal information, perform the treatment of it in strict compliance with the aforementioned regulations, guaranteeing the right of the holders of the information that assists them.
It is important that our customers, suppliers, employees and users know this policy, for which we invite you to read it in its entirety.
For the purposes of this policy, the following definitions shall have the following meaning according to the regulations:
- User: Natural person whose personal data are subject to treatment.
- Treatment: Any operation or set of operations on personal data, such as collection, storage, use, circulation and deletion.
- Authorization: Prior, express and informed consent of the Holder to carry out the processing of their data.
- Personal Data: Any information linked to or associated with one or several natural persons determined or determinable.
and. Responsible for the Treatment: Natural or legal person, public or private, that by itself or in association with others, perform the processing of personal data on behalf of the controller.
- Responsible for the Treatment: Natural or legal person, public or private, that by itself or in association with others, decides on the database and / or the treatment of the data.
-COMPANY NAME: KIBYS S.A.S
-ADDRESS: Cra 43 a #31 159
-TELEPHONE: (574) 2623292
-AREA IN CHARGE: Mercadeo
- VALIDITY OF THE POLICY:
The following policy comes into effect on May 10 2017
- TREATMENT TO WHICH THE PERSONAL DATA AND ITS PURPOSE WILL BE SUBMITTED.
With the aim of always giving you the best service and informing you about our services, products, promotions, content, invitations to events and facilitating general access to our product portfolio, we want to continue guaranteeing the most effective communication with you.
- RIGHTS OF THE HOLDERS.
In accordance with the provisions of article 8 of Law 1581 of 2012 and decree 1377 of 2013, the owner of personal data has the following rights against the company KIBYS S.A.S
- a) To know, update and rectify your personal data in front of KIBYS S.A.S in its condition of responsible for the treatment. b) Request proof of the authorization granted to KIBYS S.A.S in its capacity as Responsible for the Treatment. c) Be informed by KIBYS S.A.S upon request, regarding the use that has been given to your personal data; d) Submit complaints to the Superintendency of Industry and Commerce for infractions of the provisions of Law 1581 of 2012, once the process of consultation or claim has been exhausted before the Person Responsible for Processing; e) Revoke the authorization and / or request the deletion of the data when the Treatment does not respect the principles, rights and constitutional and legal guarantees; f) Access free of charge to your personal data that have been processed.
KIBYS SAS It has an administrative infrastructure designed, among other functions, to ensure due attention to requirements, requests, queries, complaints and claims related to data protection, in order to guarantee the exercise of the rights contained in the Constitution and the law. , especially the right to know, update, rectify and delete personal information; as well as the right to revoke the consent granted for the processing of personal data.
For inquiries, complaints, or for the exercise of the rights that assist you as the owner of information (personal data), you may contact • If you receive information, advertisements or are offered products and services from third parties through KIBYS SAS, contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, you can call the customer service line (57) 4 2623292 from Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. at 5:00 p.m .; Saturdays from 9:30 a.m. at 11:30 am
EXERCISE OF RIGHTS.
7.1 Right of access.
that allow direct access of the Holder to them.
For the attention of requests for consultation of personal data the company guarantees that there are electronic and telephone means of communication.
KIBYS S.A.S guarantees the right of claim, to the data bases for the correction, update or suppression, or when they notice the presumed breach of any of the duties contained in Law 1581 of 2012 and other applicable norms.
7.4 Implementation of procedures to guarantee the right to present claims.
The request for rectification, updating or deletion must be submitted through the means provided by KIBYS S.A.S, indicated in this document, and contain, as a minimum, the following information:
1) The name, address of the owner and contact means to receive the answer as telephone, email, residence address.
2) Documents proving the identity or representation of your representative.
3) The clear and precise description of the personal data with respect to which the holder seeks to exercise any of the rights.
4) If necessary, other elements or documents that facilitate the location of personal data.
7.5 Revocation of Authorization.
The holders of personal data may revoke the consent to the processing of their personal data at any time, provided that it is not prevented by a legal provision.
PROCEEDINGS OF COMPLAINTS BEFORE THE SUPERINTENDENCY OF INDUSTRY AND COMMERCE:
The Holder or successor can only file a complaint with the Superintendence of Industry and Commerce once the process of consultation or claim has been exhausted before KIBYS S.A.S, according to the aforementioned procedure.
KIBYS S.A.S DUTY
- Request and keep, under the conditions set forth in this policy, a copy of the respective authorization granted by the owner. • Clearly and sufficiently inform the owner about the purpose of the collection and the rights that assist him by virtue of the authorization granted. • Guarantee to the owner, at all times, the full and effective exercise of the right of habeas data, that is, knowing, updating or rectifying their personal data. • Inform at the request of the owner about the use given to their personal data. • Process inquiries and claims formulated in the terms outlined in this policy.
- Observe the principles of truthfulness, quality, security and confidentiality in the terms established in Colombian legislation. • Keep the information under the necessary security conditions to prevent its adulteration, loss, consultation, use or unauthorized or fraudulent access. • Update the information when necessary. • Rectify personal data when appropriate.
Any substancial change in the Policy, will be communicated in the convenient time via any of the contact media and/or atwww.kibys.com.co